The electro-hydraulic servo CNC 3200mm bending machine uses a servo motor as an actuator, so when the bending operation not perform, the motor does not move and does not consume power.
It is a product that meets the modern environmental protection and energy saving requirements.
The servo motor has a higher degree of controllability, so the processing accuracy is higher, and it can well adapt to the production needs of the industry with increasing workpiece accuracy.
The whole welded machine structure achieves high rigidity; the machine design by ANSYS software which can ensure the reliability and precision of the CNC press brake.
WE67K Series CNC press brake is redesigned based on users’ preference to increase productivity and keep the costs at minimum level with high bending accuracy and low-cost maintenance.
High quality and repetitive bending accuracy is obtained by using synchronized cylinder and proportional valves
Bending angle calculation and back gauge position calculation can be achieve by inputting metal sheet material information, sheet size and punch and die size.
Crowning system can work with CNC controller automatically to achieve higher bending accuracy and linearity. Hydraulic crowning and motorized crowing system are optional.
CNC back gauge with several axes can work with different shape work-pieces well.
Features of electro-hydraulic servo CNC 3200mm bending machine
1. The frame has good rigidity, high processing precision, good manufacturability, and convenient installation and transportation.
2. The electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending adopts the integral slide block and the worktable, the force is more reasonable, and the load is evenly distributed.
3. The electro-hydraulic servo numerical control bending slider is rigidly connected with the oil cylinder, which better guarantees the synchronization accuracy requirements of the slider in the fast forward, work forward and fast return states.
4. Due to the feedback of the grating ruler and the control of the synchronous valve, the machine has strong anti-eccentric load capability.
5 The advanced variable oil pump technology is adopted, which can save a lot of energy consumption (about 50%) and reduce the processing cost.
6. The operation and maintenance are more convenient and the reliability is higher;
7. The operating cost is the single unit price of the dual unit linkage. The efficiency and processing accuracy are higher than that of dual machines.
Machine safety standard
1. EN 12622: 2009 + A1: 2013
2. EN ISO 12100: 2010
3. EN 60204-1: 2006 + A1: 2009
Front protection device to protect fingers (safety light curtain)
South Korea KACON foot switch (level 4 safety level)
Rear metal protection and CE standards
Safety relay monitor completes pedal switch, safety protection
Safety standard (2006/42/EC)
DA53T CNC controller
“Hot-Key” touch navigation
10.1″ high resolution colour TFT
Up to 4 axes (Y1,Y2 + 2 aux. axes)
Tool / material / product library
Servo and frequency inverter control
Advanced Y-axis control algorithms for closed-loop as well as open-loop valves
USB memory stick interfacing
Profile-T offline software
CNC Axis Explanation
Y1 Left cylinder electro-hydraulic synchronous closed loop control axis
Y2 Right cylinder electro-hydraulic synchronous closed loop control axis
X Back gauge moving axis (back and front)
R Back gauge moving axis (up and down)
V CNC crowning axis