E21 NC Press Brake has high labor productivity and high working accuracy for bending metal sheets.
E21 NC Press Brake adopts different shapes of upper and lower molds and can be bent into various shapes of workpieces.
The E21 NC Press Brake can bend the sheet once by one stroke of the slider. , After many times of bending, the workpiece with a more complicated shape can be obtained.
When equipped with corresponding equipment, it can also be used for punching.
NC Press Brake Working slide structure
1. The machine adopts hydraulic and electrical control, the stroke of the slider can adjust arbitrarily and has the action specifications of inching, semi-automatic, automatic, etc., and the inching specification can use for easy mold trial and adjustment.
2. The design of the upper-moving bending machine, the two cylinders work at the same time, the operation balance, convenient and safe.
3. There is a pressure-holding delay function at the bottom dead center to ensure the accuracy of the workpiece.
4. Under the relevant national standard conditions, the bending angle accuracy can reach ±45´. (Quoted standard JB/T22572-2011)
5. With the function of slow descent control, the operator can better control the workpiece.
NC Press Brake Hydraulic system
1. The hydraulic system (Germany Bosch Rexroth) can realize the slide block’s rapid decline, slow decline, working speed bending, rapid return, and upward and downward motions such as sudden stop of the slide block.
2. The oil pump adopts a (USA SUNNY) gear pump, which can withstand high pressure and low noise.
3. The oil pipeline uses a combination of German ferrule joints and galvanized cold-drawn pipes, eliminating the need to replace the sealing ring to overcome oil leakage.
4. The sealing ring is selected from Japan’s NOK company, which has good sealing performance, reliable work, and long life.
5. The machine tool can work continuously under rated load, the hydraulic system has no leakage, and is continuously stable, with high precision.
NC Press Brake Main features
The whole welded machine structure achieves high rigidity; the machine is designed by ANSYS software which can ensure the reliability and precision of the press brake.
The motors for Back-gauge and ram stroke are controlled by an inverter, which can achieve a high positioning accuracy of the Back-gauge and ram by changing the frequency and voltage of the motor.
The X-axis (Back-gauge) and Y-axis (Ram stroke or cylinder stroke) can be programmed by the controller, which can make the bending job easy.
The side and rear metal safety guard meet the European safety standards.
Hydraulic overload can be protected by an overflow valve, System pressure can be regulated by a pressure switch easily.
A footswitch with an emergency button can stop the machine immediately when an accident happens.
E21 NC Plate Press Brake safety standard
EN 12622:2009+A1:2013/ EN ISO 12100:2010 / EN 60204-1:2006+A1:2009
Open door power off the device (inclusive)
South Korean KACON footswitch(inclusive)
Side and rear metal safe fences(inclusive)
Photoelectric protection (optional)
Hydraulic overload protection(inclusive)
E21 NC controller