The smart CNC press brake is a kind of forging machinery, the main function is the metal processing industry.
Products widely used in aviation, shipbuilding, metallurgy, instrumentation, electrical appliances, stainless steel products, steel structure construction, and decoration industries.
The bending machine is currently the first choice for sheet metal processing of sheet materials, especially large sheets. A variety of different molds can be used for bending, stretching, rounding, punching, etc.
CNC press brake Main features
The whole welded machine structure achieves high rigidity; the machine design by ANSYS software can ensure the reliability and precision of the CNC press brake.
WE67K Series CNC press brake is redesigned based on users’ preference to increase productivity and keep the costs at a minimum level with high bending accuracy and low-cost maintenance.
High quality and repetitive bending accuracy is obtained by using a synchronized cylinder and proportional valves
Bending angle calculation and back gauge position calculation can be achieved by inputting metal sheet material information, sheet size, and punch and die size.
The crowning system can work with a CNC controller automatically to achieve higher bending accuracy and linearity. Hydraulic crowning and motorized crowing systems are optional.
CNC back gauge with several axes can work with different shape work-pieces well.
CNC press brake Machine safety standard
1. EN 12622: 2009 + A1: 2013
2. EN ISO 12100: 2010
3. EN 60204-1: 2006 + A1: 2009
Front protection device to protect fingers (safety light curtain)
South Korea KACON footswitch (level 4 safety level)
Rear metal protection and CE standards
Safety relay monitor completes pedal switch, safety protection
Safety standard (2006/42/EC)
Features of electro-hydraulic servo CNC press brake
1. The frame has good rigidity, high processing precision, good manufacturability, and convenient installation and transportation.
2. The electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending adopts the integral slide block and the worktable, the force is more reasonable, and the load is evenly distributed.
3. The electro-hydraulic servo numerical control bending slider is rigidly connected with the oil cylinder, which better guarantees the synchronization accuracy requirements of the slider in the fast forward, work forward and fast return states.
4. Due to the feedback of the grating ruler and the control of the synchronous valve, the machine has strong anti-eccentric load capability.
5 The advanced variable oil pump technology is adopted, which can save a lot of energy consumption (about 50%) and reduce the processing cost.
6. The operation and maintenance are more convenient and the reliability is higher;
7. The operating cost is the single unit price of the dual unit linkage. The efficiency and processing accuracy are higher than that of dual machines.
DA-52S CNC press brake controller
CNC press brake Axis Explanation
Automatic Crowning System
CNC crowning ensures a constant bend angle across the full length of the machine. This is achieved by pre-loading the machine, to offset any possible deflection under load or compensate for any tool wear, so that under load contacting surfaces are parallel to each other.
With CNC crowning systems the press brake control is preprogrammed with machine characteristics and deflection data. With manual crowning, a simple spreadsheet or chart can be easily developed for each application.
How to choose an electro-hydraulic bending machine
1. The main difference between an electro-hydraulic servo CNC press brake and an ordinary CNC bending machine lies in whether it has a feedback closed-loop and whether it has electro-hydraulic bending machine compensation.
2. Calculate how many tonnages need to be purchased according to the material and thickness of the sheet metal to be processed and bent. Note: The tonnage here refers to the maximum pressure of the bending machine, not the weight of the electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending machine;
3. Determine the width of the knife-edge, the depth of the throat, and the distance between the columns of the electro-hydraulic servo bending machine according to the length of the stainless steel and other plates to be processed
4 many additional functions can be selected for the electro-hydraulic servo synchronous bending machine. This needs to be customized according to the requirements of the workpiece, such as the number of axes, compensation type, laser test, safety protection (laser protection or light curtain protection), etc.