WE67K press brake 63T bending machine with the crowning system for improved quality, a servo-driven back gauge system for increased speed.
Also has increased working speed, stroke, daylight, and pressing capacities of machine.
The future – as a result of rising energy costs and increasingly cost-efficient speed-controlled drives offered on the market, variable-speed solutions are on the advance.
This series is fully in accordance with European standards, high precision, high security.
Features of CNC press brake 63T
1 Direct angle programming with angle compensation function.
2 The grating ruler real-time detection feedback correction, full closed-loop control, back gauge and slider dead gauge positioning accuracy is ±0.02mm.
3 The upper mold adopts a quick clamping device, and the lower mold adopts a wedge deformation compensation mechanism.
4 With multi-step programming function, it can realize multiple automatic operation, complete the one-time processing of multi-step parts, and improve production efficiency.
5 According to user needs, the imported hydraulic system with stable performance and compact structure can be selected, and the back gauge can be driven by ball screw and timing belt.
Machine safety standard
1. EN 12622: 2009 + A1: 2013
2. EN ISO 12100: 2010
3. EN 60204-1: 2006 + A1: 2009
Front protection device to protect fingers (safety light curtain)
South Korea KACON footswitch (level 4 safety level)
Rear metal protection and CE standards
Safety relay monitor completes pedal switch, safety protection
Safety standard (2006/42/EC)
Application industry of CNC press brake 63T
1. In the decoration industry, high-speed CNC shears are widely used, generally used in conjunction with CNC bending machines, to complete the production of stainless steel plates, doors and windows, and the decoration of some special places;
2. In the electrical and power industry, the shearing machine can cut the plate into different sizes, and then reprocess it by the bending machine, such as computer cases, electrical cabinets, refrigerators and air-conditioning enclosures, etc. are all made in this way;
3. In the kitchen and catering industry, stainless steel kitchen utensils of various varieties and specifications, and then in the secondary processing, such as welding, bending, etc.;
4. In the wind communication industry, bending of wind power poles, road light poles, communication tower poles, traffic light poles, traffic signal poles, monitoring poles, etc.;
5. In the automobile and ship industry, large-scale CNC hydraulic shears generally use, mainly to complete the shearing work of the plate, and then in the secondary processing, such as welding, bending, etc.;
6. In the aerospace industry, high precision is generally required, and high-precision CNC shears can be used, which is accurate and efficient.
DA-58T CNC controller
2D Graphical touch screen programming
15″ LCD TFT color display
Bend sequence determination
Developed length calculation
Bending tool/material/product library
Automatic bending angle calculation
Up to 4 axes (Y1,Y2,and 2 auxiliary axes)
Advanced Y-axis control algorithms for closed and open-loop valves
CNC Axis Explanation
Y1 Left cylinder electro-hydraulic synchronous closed-loop control axis
Y2 Right cylinder electro-hydraulic synchronous closed-loop control axis
X Back gauge moving axis (back and front)
R Back gauge moving axis (up and down)
V CNC crowning axis