Bending accuracy is an important performance indicator of CNC bending machines. In bending, factors affecting the bending accuracy are sheet materials, molds, machinery, people, etc. During the process of sheet metal processing, the accuracy of the bending processing parts of the workpiece will have an important impact on the quality of the product. It can be said that the higher the bending accuracy of the workpiece, the more guaranteed the quality of the product. To this end, it is particularly important to improve the bending accuracy of workpieces during sheet metal processing.
Factors Affecting Bending Accuracy
- The machine tool is deformed
Uniform loads are most likely to cause deflection. For example, the length of the bending machine is 3200mm, and the tonnage of the oil cylinder distributed on the left and right sides is 100t. When there is a load, the upper and down blocks will be deformed to reduce the actual displacement of the middle part of the slider in the middle. The size and accuracy of the workpiece.
- Inhomogeneity plate of board
With different levels of materials, the thickness and hardness of the board will have different degrees of deviation, and the thickness of different manufacturers produces differences. If the positioning of the material is very large or there is a large or large contact, the expansion of the material end of the material is expanded. It will affect the precision of the bending size. Or when the board rolled, the rebound occurs due to uneven intensity, resulting in errors in accuracy. In addition, the local temperature of the material will also cause errors.
The bending and deformation of the material are transitioned from elastic deformation to plastic deformation. The mechanical performance of the material is proportional to the yield limit of the material. It is inversely proportional to the elastic modulus. The smallest bomb volume is bending between the two; the rebound volume of sheet metal bend decreases with the thickness of the plate material.
- The influence of workpiece bent
When the workpiece is bent, there will be a size error at both ends and central parts. Although the size error can be adjusted through the position of the rear gear or the rear gear in the middle, it can be adjusted to a certain extent, but the effect of the bending deformation cannot be eliminated to a fundamental extent.
Methods to Improve Bending Accuracy
- Overcoming the accuracy error due to uneven materials. When selecting the materials, try to choose a uniform texture of texture. When purchasing, you should particularly pay attention to choosing manufacturers who specialize in the production of these materials. Such manufacturers are more professional, production equipment, etc. are more complete, and technical services are better. A comprehensive analysis of the various materials of the manufacturer can meet the requirements of the company in order to choose a stable process parameter for processing.
- Eliminate the accuracy effects caused by material rebound. An effective way to eliminate rebounds is to appropriately increase the pressure during bending processing and extend the loading time. At the same time, for the workpiece with high processing accuracy, the edge of the entire board can be removed when the feeding is made. If possible, suppress the reinforcement in the bending area to increase the stiffness of the parts and suppress the rebound.
- Reduce the deformation of the machine tool itself. This is the easiest way to improve workpiece bending accuracy. To reduce the deformation of the machine tool itself, set up a diagonal structure above the mold, and use it to compensate for the deflection error caused by the module on the machine. During the operation, the upper slider was adjusted into a protruding arc in the middle before bending processing. After the load was applied, the slider deformation became a straight line, making it basically consistent with the actual displacement.
Reasons for Error Happen on Large High -precision CNC Press Brake
The bending form of high-precision large CNC bending machine mainly includes Z -shaped folding, N -shaped and L -shaped folding. Due to the size and shape of the mold, and the thickness of the thickness, the width of the V-shaped grooves selected is different.
The main factor that causes high-precision large CNC bending machine
- The processing process may affect the processing errors of high-precision large-scale CNC bending machines, such as improper cutting tools, improper selection of cutting points, and improper process layout.
- Errors caused by high-precision large CNC bending machine control system.
- Unreasonable programming and parameters can cause errors.
- Wrong workpiece positioning errors cause errors.
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
- CNC 40T DA53T Hydraulic Press Brake Metal FormingProduct on sale
- Bending Sheet Metal Press Brake Machine DA53TProduct on sale
- 40T CNC Steel Sheet Press Brake Machine DA53TProduct on sale
2 thoughts on “Something You Must Know About Bending Accuracy”
how can I to ensure the right bending angle?
you can connect me in whatsapp or view our website to know more