Nanjing harsle machine tool co.,ltd
Tandem Press Brake
Tandem Press Brake
Tandem Press Brake can improve work efficiency and cost-effective
① DElEM CNC Controller
② Fast Clamps
③ CNC Crowning
④ Foot Switch
⑤ Front Arms
⑥ Punch and Die
⑦ Safety Fence
● The whole welded machine structure achieves high rigidity; the machine is designed by ANSYS software which can ensure the reliability and precision of the CNC press brake.
● WE67K Series CNC press brake is redesigned based on users’ preference to increase productivity and keep the costs at minimum level with high bending accuracy and low-cost maintenance.
● High quality and repetitive bending accuracy is obtained by using synchronized cylinder and proportional valves.
● Bending angle calculation and back gauge position calculation can be achieve by inputting metal sheet material information, sheet size and punch and die size.
● Crowning system can work with CNC controller automatically to achieve higher bending accuracy and linearity. Hydraulic crowning and motorized crowing system are optional.
● CNC back gauge with several axes can work with different shape work-pieces well.
The DA-50Touch series press brake controllers offer modern compact and versatile solutions for powerful economic press brake applications.
Graphical programming and numerical programming solutions based on state-of-the-art press brake control enable optimal flexibility.
DELEM DA-58T CNC Controller:
- 2D graphical touch screen programming
- 15″ high resolution colour TFT
- Bend sequence calculation
- Crowning control
- Servo and frequency inverter control
- Advanced Y-axis control algorithms for closed-loop as well as open-loop valves
- USB, peripheral interfacing
- Profile-T offline software
The laser safety system can protect the operator of the bending machine from the danger of being overstocked between the upper and lower tools. If someone enters the protected area, the beam will be blocked and the bending brake will stop immediately, effectively preventing finger crush accidents.
REXROTH HYDRAULIC VALVE
Germany Bosch-Rexroth integrated hydraulic system block, hydraulic transmission with high reliability, integrated hydraulic system can effectively alleviate problems caused by leakage of hydraulic fluid.
The correct back gauge for the application can have a substantial positive influence on production part volume and accuracy. The more intricate the parts, typically the more axes on the back gaugeyou should have. Volume of parts needs to be considered also. A smart, experienced brake press operator can bend, form and produce some very intricate parts without even a single axis back gauge. However, the more time it takes to form the correct part, the more costs you have in the part. So the best scenario would be to have an experienced operator with the correct back gauge system that will magnify their skills. But in today’s market, smart, experienced Press Brake operators are getting hard to find. So the correct back gauge for the application will decrease costs per part by helping to make a good press operator, a great one. The less experience an operator is the more axes you should have. Also, experienced operators know the benefit of correct back gauge for applications. HARSLE is here to consult with you on your application requirements.
The stress can cause the ram and worktable some deformation during the process of bending; the compensation device can make relevant compensation to the ram deformation, which improves the precision of press brake by a wide margin. It is specially applied to make some high precision products such as stainless steel.
WILA’s New Standard Press Brake Tooling Systems are the benchmark in bending technology. Durable quality ensures consistent performance and the highest level of productivity in all sheet metal bending applications.
- Extremely fast press brake tooling changes
- Maximum control of vertical tolerances during the bending process (Tx- axis alignment)
- Extremely accurate clamping, positioning and alignment
- Individual clamping pins for each tool segment for superior clamping force
- Vertical and horizontal tool loading and unloading for maximum speed and safety
- Professional finish, including a slide rule for ease of tool positioning
- Suitable for all press brake brands and sizes
- Provides maximum productivity when used in combination with WILA Tooling
YASKAWA SERVO MOTOR
From world famous brand YASKAWA are machine controllers contributing to the creation of value-added machinery and enhanced information utilization, and servo motors crucial to so many machines. Yaskawa’s advanced mechatronics equipment and rich expertise in motion technology makes a real contribution to improved speed and precision in industry worldwide.